Thứ Ba, 2 tháng 4, 2013

My Rotary Diaries: An Owner’s Guide to the Mazda RX-8 Galaxy


"The RX-8 doesn’t just like a drink; it is the founding member of the AA institution for sports car engines"


Are you tired of my RX-8 reports yet? If you secretly nodded your head in agreement, then I have good news for you, because this will be the final one, in which I’ll try to recount the ups and downs of running Mazda’s last rotary sports car – until, hopefully, the next one comes up…

First of all, let me introduce you to the world’s first contemporary four-door coupe. The Mercedes-Benz CLS that supposedly invented the niche? It was launched a year later than the RX-8, which is a coupe and has four doors. True, the Merc and its clones are perched much higher in terms of pricing and none adopted the rear suicide doors that did without the B-pillar, but you get the point.

Read more »

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét