Thứ Năm, 4 tháng 4, 2013

The CS Diaries: We Ride Shotgun in a Radical SR3 Around the Ascari Track [w/Videos]


Patience is not included in my (admittedly limited) repertoire of virtues so, being soaked to your underpants after spending the most part of a day exposed to rain in a race track would, in any other occasion, is too much to tolerate.

Uncharacteristically, though, the cold wind that’s making my body shiver cannot wipe the wide grin off my face. If anything, the past few minutes have erased my grumpy mood and, right now, I’m up for almost anything.

I am at the Ascari race circuit in southern Spain for the launch of Bridgestone’s new Adrenalin RE002 tire. The weather did, as mentioned, its best to throw off this nicely organized event and the cars brought along for us to sample topped off with an Audi TT 1.8 TFSI; hardly something to get truly excited about, right?

Read more »

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét